[vet-mm] AQTF 2007 audit - assessment validation swap /industryconsultation

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 30 15:23:24 EST 2008

Hi Paul,
it's not open for bookings yet as we need to finalise venue and speakers, but when bookings open they will be through the VITTA site:
http://www.vitta.org.au/events/ <http://www.vitta.org.au/events/>
We are running a PD on ActionScript this Saturday also if you are interested - - bookings through the above link. You will need to apply for a VITTA account before booking anything, very simple though.
Details on the dinner will be publicised on this list as soon as finalised,
Marian