[vet-mm] Online learning solutions

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 18 19:43:06 EST 2008

Alan - moodle is BRILLIANT, go for it!
You can also join the moodle list moodle at edulists.com.au

I have forwarded this thread to the list so people there have your
query.

There are many on this list who are always willing to help, advise and
offer suggestions

Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

There are three ways of being dead - heart dead, brain dead, and not
being able to connect to the internet!