[vet-mm] Online learning solutions

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Fri Apr 18 15:08:39 EST 2008

Allan,
Ana Tuckerman from Eltham College is setting up a Moodle site for
Multimedia VET II and III. She has nearly finished it so she might be
able to give you some pointers.
Regards, Sue
>>> subscriptions at sjbsolutions.com.au 04/18/08 2:54 PM >>>
Alan,
As far as I know, Moodle has many many users. I'm sure if you
searched the web, you might find someone that is using it that would
give you feedback.
What exactly did you have in mind of setting up?

Stuart.

On 18/04/2008, at 1:39 PM, Allan Barnes wrote:
> Basically it is where people can log in online and complete a course
> completely online and the assessor can log in as well and see the
> student
> example of
> it but I am yet to see it in operation.
>

> Kind regards
>

> Allan Barnes, CEO
>
> Australian Institute of Education and Training
>
> P.O. Box 171
>
> Brunswick West 3055
>
> Ph: (03) 9387 2051
>
> FAX: (03) 9387 3470
>
> Mobile: 0409 428 221
http://www.pixeled.org.au  - PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association

Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.