[vet-mm] PD - Special Offer

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 15 18:41:58 EST 2008

Hi Folks,
At short notice, we have been very lucky to obtain the services of Swinburne's Bill Trijikojus to run an Actionscript PD for us.
The PD is aimed at an intermediate to advanced level.
The skill level assumes things such as: you can program a button in Flash (that works!!), write a script that
changes the properties of a movieclip (eg move a clip around the stage via scripting) and create input and output text.
We are running the PD in conjuction with VITTA so see details below to register.
Regards
Claire Bloom
PixelEd
Pixel Ed, VITTA and Bill Trijkojus are pleased to present an *Advanced
Actionscript 2 (Making Games)* professional Learning event at Swinburne
University. This PD will be aimed at those people who have some action
scripting skills.

*Venue:* PA106 Faculty of Design, Swinburne University, Prahran