[vet-mm] changes to training package - any more info?

ARNOTT Suz SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 14 13:30:30 EST 2008

I agree Claire....
The sooner the package is public (I contacted NTIS and they don't have a
date for it to be put up yet, although it will be in the near future)
the better...so we can stop speculating on what the package may hold,
and how it differs, so we can plan strategies for next year.
I know it starts to sound like a panic, however, our students have to
make informed choices for their course selection next year during next
term. We need to be able to help them with their choices, by having a
better understanding of what we will be expected to cover, and that
again will be back to the VCAA to determine which modules/units we will
cover.

Suz

Suzanne Arnott
ICT Staff Support