[vet-mm] animation / drawing tutorials in Flash

Mon Apr 14 11:38:58 EST 2008

Hi all, sorry to be a stick in the mud, but be careful of http://
www.karmatoons.com/
The guys has links to a calendar girls area and external websites
where he draws cartoon models for calendars. Most schools may block
this section, but just incase, check it out!

Sorry Lina!

Another great thing for beginning drawers is those HOW TO DRWA books
you get in news agents. I have over 6 myself and they range from
Animals, Humans to MANGA. Also, I have attached a scanned cover of a
book that is a great resource. My kids go crazy using it...!

Stuart.