[vet-mm] Multimedia 2006 exam? - ARTICLE ??

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Fri Sep 14 12:16:22 EST 2007

Better than a scanned pdf, have the students access the article online directly from The Age website.
If you still have to go old-school and print something, there's a button for a print-friendly version.
Here's the link...
http://www.theage.com.au/news/education-news/animators-with-the-write-stuff/2007/09/07/1188783496999.html

-- Rob