[vet-mm] [Fwd: VITTA Outstanding Achievement Award 2007]

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Oct 22 11:04:04 EST 2007

Hi Colleagues,

 It is that time of the year again where we nominate a colleague (or two
or more) for the VITTA outstanding achievement award for 2007.
 It is a bit like the IT teachers' teacher of the year. Please give it
your due attention and consider which of your colleagues have made the
greatest contribution as may be found within the following possible areas
suggested by Renee from VITTA below.

Regards
Kevork

VITTA Outstanding Achievement Award

Hello Colleagues,
I know most of you are coming up to the busy time of year for assessment,
reporting and planning for next year has already begun.

I hope however you can find some time to reflect upon some of the
contributions of you and/or your colleagues in regard to outstanding
achievements in teaching and learning of ICT: IT advocacy; promotion;
creatively employing emerging technologies; mentoring; teachers using ICT
rich activities in class which have produced outstanding results.

Here are the details for last year's recipient:
http://www.vitta.org.au/awards/?page_id=33

The VITTA Outstanding Achievement Award 2007 is attached.

The VITTA Committee of Management will be deciding on the recipient of
this award at the next CoM meeting, Tuesday Nov 16th, just before the
Conference begins. Could you please send in nominations for this award to
me: office at vitta.org.au with subject VITTA OAA by Monday Nov 15th.

Good luck with your nominations,

regards Renee

Renee Hoareau
VITTA Executive Officer
T: +61 3 9495 6836
F: +61 3 9495 6834
M: +61(0)416 113 924
E: renee at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 202, 134-136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA CONFERENCE
Rethinking Education: You say you want a revolution?
Join us ~ Mon Nov 19 - Wed Nov 21, 2007
 http://www.vitta.org.au/

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Administrator