[vet-mm] Graduate Exhibition 21 Nov

tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Nov 15 14:56:45 EST 2007

John,

http://webstyleguide.com is a nice very general way to start.

Also contains theory for graphics, web design, etc.

Useful for Cert II also.

Cheers,
TJ

At 02:20 PM 15/11/2007, you wrote:
>John,
>
><http://www.copyright.org.au/>http://www.copyright.org.au has plenty
>of relevant info.
>Particularly
><http://www.copyright.org.au/information/basics.htm>http://www.copyright.org.au/information/basics.htm
>is a good place to start.
>
>Cheers, Brian Pearce

>Hi All,
>
>I know the exam has just finished and you are probably exhausted but
>I am looking at teaching the VET MM 3/4 for the first time next year.
>
>Could anyone make any recommendations for resources that they have
>used and found valuable? My major concern is the copywriting module,
>could some one please offer some advice on this module in terms of
>really what content needs to be covered and again any resources?
>
>Many Thanks,
>
>John
>
>PS Enjoy a well desrved break
>

>----------

_______________________________________
This email and any attachments may be
confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information in this mail.  If received in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the
email and all copies.

The college does not guarantee that this email
is virus free or error free. Any attached files are
provided and may only be used on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this email are not
necessarily those of Star of the Sea College Inc.

--
THINK B4U CLICK! - www.netalert.gov.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the

intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this

mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the

Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus

free or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on