[vet-mm] Graduate Exhibition 21 Nov

john edwards john.edwards at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 15 12:23:35 EST 2007

Hi All,

I know the exam has just finished and you are probably exhausted but I am looking at teaching the VET MM 3/4 for the first time next year.

Could anyone make any recommendations for resources that they have used and found valuable? My major concern is the copywriting module, could some one please offer some advice on this module in terms of really what content needs to be covered and again any resources?

Many Thanks,

John

PS Enjoy a well desrved break