[vet-mm] OT - Job Opportunity

Ridgeway, Mark M ridgeway.mark.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 29 12:51:40 EST 2007

Hi everyone

I don't normally pass these on but I thought this one sounded
interesting and would possibly suit a Multimedia teacher looking for a
break or not currently working:

Cheers, Mark

Hello all,

Video Education Australasia (www.vea.com.au <http://www.vea.com.au/> )
is in the process of appointing a School Liaison Producer for a six
month period for a new project involving video, drama, and an
interactive website for teachers and students.

The Producer would need to be a highly skilled communicator with
well-developed skills in media production (video and online).  The
Producer must be able to motivate teachers (in particular) and students
to engage with our latest development in video and online interactivity.

The position will be available for a six month period (June - December
2007) with a view to a possible extension beyond that time.

Interested persons should contact Mark McAuliffe, Executive Producer,
VEA (markm at vea.com.au) or ring 03 9380 4422.

Kind regards

Mark

Dr Mark McAuliffe

Executive Producer

Video Education Australasia

www.vea.com.au

36 Phoenix Street

Brunswick 3056, Australia

Tel: 03 9380 4422

Mark Ridgeway

Information and Learning Technology Leader

VCAA State Reviewer, VCE/VET Multimedia

Gisborne Secondary College

Melton Rd, Gisborne, 3437

Phone: 5428 3691 Fax: 5428 4018

Mobile: 0400 889574

email: ridgeway.mark.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
<mailto:ridgeway.mark.m at edumail.vic.gov.au>

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.