[vet-mm] VET MM tutor needed for Year 12 Student

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Fri May 25 13:20:29 EST 2007

Hi John,
yes he needs to catch up on a whole terms work. I have all the games
and animations that he needs to do as well as the navigation system he
needs to put it all together.  Mario Yannakakis has also expressed
interest in teaching the student. If you are definately interested I'll
pass your details on to the head of VCE, who'd pass it on to the parents
who could then negotiate with yourself or Mario about rates and times.
Let me know if this interests you.
regards, sue

>>> jhelmy at mazenod.vic.edu.au 25/05/2007 12:30:12 pm >>>
Hi Sue,

Does he need to use any facilities to do the work? Sounds like he
needs
to catch up on a terms work or is it a few weeks? I should be freed up
fair bit after this weekend.

Thanks,

John