[vet-mm] cert 3 documentation

Povolo, Lina L povolo.lina.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 24 15:54:57 EST 2007

Thank you Claire

I have been doing what you suggested...I have gathering bits and pieces
all over the place...and yes...you always wonder whether you have done
enough or too much.

I suppose my concern is that I do not want to let my students down, but
at the same not expect too much from them.

I will keep looking and amassing.

Thank you

Lina