[vet-mm] VET MM teacher needed

Jesse Kingsley jbe at mornsc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 22 17:16:28 EST 2007

Hi all,

Mornington SC will be advertising for a VET Multimedia teacher in the next
week or so - I'm moving on to a non-teaching position.  Two classes teaching
Cert II and Cert III over two years and teaching students from multiple
schools.  Facilities are great (PC) and all software is up to date!  Heavy
use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and some Dreamweaver.  Would also suit
a teacher of Studio Arts Photography dealing with a completely digital setup
- 10 new machines and 10 Digital SLRs.  Great kids.

I imaging the position will be full-time.  The two VET classes (given the
multiple schools focus) run on a Tuesday and Wednesday arvo so the
successful applicant will have plenty of prep time during the week!  Anyone
with skills in InDesign may also be able to apply for the extra duties
newsletter position - creating the fortnightly newsletter.  Any questions
please contact me.

Jesse Kingsley | Mornington Secondary College
VET Multimedia | Digital Arts | College Newsletter
A 1051 Nepean Hwy Mornington VIC 3931
T 03 5975 6955  F 03 5975 6402
M It's a secret  W www.mornsc.vic.edu.au