[vet-mm] Re: vet-mm Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

Ridgeway, Mark M ridgeway.mark.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 9 14:29:10 EST 2007

Just to reinforce the comments made by John and Jimmy about last week's
industry dinner. It was a great evening with two very informative,
interesting and inspiring speakers. My thanks to everyone involved in
organizing and making it happen.

Cheers, Mark

Mark Ridgeway

Information and Learning Technology Leader

VCAA State Reviewer, VCE/VET Multimedia

Gisborne Secondary College

Melton Rd, Gisborne, 3437

Phone: 5428 3691 Fax: 5428 4018