[vet-mm] Industry Dinner

Mr John Parlas john.parlas at YVG.vic.edu.au
Fri May 4 11:52:48 EST 2007

Thank you to the PixelEd committee for organising the Industry Dinner
last night. Amid the fire evacuation during our main meal (false alarm
thankfully) we heard from a talented young animator, Alicia, who showed
us samples of her impressive work and Adam who encouraged us to think
about how we approach interaction design.

It was also good to put some faces to names that appear on the list and
catch up with colleagues.

Regards

John

Teacher of Physics, Multimedia
Head of ICT, Ad Interim.
Yarra Valley Grammar
9262 7700

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete this message.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Yarra Valley Grammar.