[vet-mm] Cert IV Training and Assessment

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 21 12:32:20 EST 2007

Hi all,
I just got advice (printed, or I could have forwarded it) about a Cert IV co=
urse being offered at Kangan Batman in Coburg for 8 weeks  Wednesdays May 9=
 to June 27, 6 - 930 pm, for experienced teachers, with RPL available for pa=
rts of it and more for teachers with extensive competency based training exp=
erience. $600, which you should be able to ask your school to pay for. Conta=
ct Kirsty Batchelor, 9095 3363 or kbatchelor at kangan.edu.au,
Marian

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.