[vet-mm] Animation Resource

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Sat Mar 17 12:56:17 EST 2007

Metromagazine (Australian Teachers of Media - ATOM) study guide section
has a good resource on animation.
It's called Australian Animation Showcase and features Harvie Krumpet,
Jasper Morello and the Birthday Boy.
http://www.metromagazine.com.au/metro/frm.htm?highlight=2
Whilst it is more media studies orientated, there are
activities/questions related to the technical aspects of animation and
useful for VET MM.

I've noticed that the 3 titles are also now available in a special DVD set.
I have the individual DVDs and have used them extensively. Not sure if
the boxed set includes additional material or not?
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High