[vet-mm] Game Product

Ibbott, Frances H ibbott.frances.h at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 15 12:20:12 EST 2007

Hi All,

Am working on Game Product for VET MM class... Am new to teaching and
was wondering what resources that people already have (so I am not
reinventing the wheel).

Was just looking at the Pixel Ed Gear Up CD (from last year) and there
are folders in the Cert III section, but there is nothing much in them
(and for the Game Product, the titles of the folders appear to be
exactly what I am looking for) - Ana, I think they were yours, and was
wondering if you were willing to share?

Fran Ibbott

Community Liaison &

Transition Coordinator

Monbulk College

David Hill Road

Monbulk   VIC   3793

P: (03) 9756 6208

F: (03) 9752 0076

ibbott.frances.h at edumail.vic.gov.au

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.