[vet-mm] PIXEL ED - Call for Events, Exhibitions, Screenings, Festivals, Competitions

Mon Jun 25 12:13:14 EST 2007

To all,

Pixel Ed are currently setting up an EVENTS / WHAT’S ON page which
will be accessible by both members and non-members.
This page should hopefully be up and running by the first week of
next term.

We would like to promote events, exhibitions, screenings, festivals
and competitions related to multimedia, animation, design, art,
motion graphics, video, film and photography.

We are happy to include any events, activities and services that are
not for profit and that will be of assistance to our members in the
teaching of multimedia and related areas.

Another  major objective of this new service is to encourage
networking amongst schools, institutes and other organizations.

There will be basic information on our Website CALENDAR about the
event, and a contact address or web-link if users wish to gain more
information about the event.

This is an informal invitation to submit your event to us for promotion.

If you have an event= you wish to promote please send an e-mail to:
subject line.

Please forward this e-mail to any person / group / organization you
think may have an event they wish to promote.

Warm Regards
Stuart.

Stuart James Bush
Pixel Ed Web-master and Committee Member