[vet-mm] Re: CSS tutorials

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Thu Feb 22 18:13:43 EST 2007

There are so many great sites - I haven't got access to my css favs at
the moment, but off the top of my head try www.brainjar.com for an
excellent theoretical overview in plain English with limited visuals.
Also www.alistapart.com for topical issues and some expert opinions.
It's old now, but if you want a diagrammatic representation of zengarden
you can't go past
http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/3d_css_zen_garden.html

Hope that helps

-rob