[vet-mm] Upcoming PD

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 11:59:01 EST 2007

I went to the 2006 session, it was a very worthwhile experience and I strongly recommend it to anyone who is new or simply needs some new ideas on teaching VET Multimeda.  Excellent PD!

Paul Sijpkes
VET Coordinator
THE KNOX SCHOOL
Independent Co-educational International
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 9801 9233
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Website: <http://mail1/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.knox.vic.edu.au> www.knox.vic.edu.au <http://www.knox.vic.edu.aucricos/>
CRICOS Provider No: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222