[vet-mm] 3/4 Unit MM

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 12:02:36 EST 2007

Hello John,

I'm sure everyone has their own approach to VET 3-4.
I do write content copy as a standalone assessment task and do this first. I try and get it out of the way straight up as the kids find it the least exciting. It also lends itself well to setting homework exercises and helps get them in the mood for year 12 study patterns.
I then do scripting and animation, and the final task combines visual design and webpages.
For each unit, I tend to do theory and some prac exercises firstly to set the scene, and then into the SAC.
And then obviously, finish the year up with exam revision.
Interested to hear how others approach it!

Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High

Watch out for the PixelEd Gear Up PD session early in the new school year.