[vet-mm] Assessment plan

Hewitt, Jacqueline R hewitt.jacqueline.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 17 14:46:02 EST 2007

Ed- the assessment plan details are on VASS so sit down with your VASS
admin person and try out your combination for the school tasks you have
set your student. I do two products and one portfolio. Product one
combines "2D animation" and "scripting", product two combines "write
copy and vis com" and the portfolio is the "web" Not sure what three
tasks you have set but mine is certainly "valid" on VASS. Cheers Jacqui
(ps I do VASS at my school)