[vet-mm] RE: Assessment Validation

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 24 15:06:16 EST 2007

I had no idea we had to validate our assessments.  How do we do this and
where?

I'm in the same position as Michelle, using the QATS in 3+4 and my own
tasks in 1+2.

Paul Sijpkes
VET Coordinator
THE KNOX SCHOOL
Independent Co-educational International
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 9801 9233
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Website:
<http://mail1/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.knox.vic.edu.au>
www.knox.vic.edu.au <http://www.knox.vic.edu.aucricos/>
CRICOS Provider No: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222