[vet-mm] Copyright

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:38:32 EST 2007

We assembled for students our own huge collection of assorted copyleft music
and sound effects and limited any use to this collection. Seemed to do the
trick and put the focus back onto the lesson, not resource farming from
obscure online downloads or creative audio editing.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au