[vet-mm] textbooks

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 15 09:28:03 EST 2006

Hello John,
No nothing specifically related to VET MM.
The on-line binary blue resource for Cert 3, is the closest you'll find to a text book that is specifically aimed at this course. http://binaryblue.com.au/products_teaching.htm

Obviously, you can get heaps of reference material on particular aspects eg scripting, animation, web design, specific software titles etc. but nothing that covers everything as it relates to the units in the Cert 2 and 3. Most titles date very quickly and I find the best source of up-to-date information is the web and magazines such as Desktop, Computer Arts etc...

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has found a good, general purpose book that covers everything!
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High