[vet-mm] brilliant lip syncing software

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 7 11:16:56 EST 2006

I've been playing with the demo version of the VocaliseWav and
VocaliseTTS products, they are excellent.

http://www.digitalcuriosity.com/

Paul Sijpkes
Academic Staff
THE KNOX SCHOOL
Independent Co-educational International
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone +61 9801 923
Fax +61 9887 1850
Website: www.knox.vic.edu.au
CRICOS Provider NO: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222