[vet-mm] booking form for Meet the Examiner

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Sat Sep 2 09:19:56 EST 2006

Hi Glen,
yes there is still space for Meet the Examiner and I'm happy to arrange
a booking. However, Wangarratta High School did not renew their
membership this year so the cost will be $20.00. If you can send me a
booking form with your address and payment I will issue a ticket.
Regards, Susan Bell
Pixeled

>>> gedrew at westnet.com.au 09/02/06 8:33 AM >>>
Hi Suzanne, is it too late to book, as a teacher only - no students? I
think our school (Wangaratta high School) is a PixelEd member.

GLenn Drew