[vet-mm] Resources for the 3in6 Competition 2006

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 18 09:54:35 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I just have a general admin query.
Do other teachers normally included their QAT results on the end of year
reports?  I'm interested in knowing how other school do this.

Regards,

Paul Sijpkes

This email and any files transmitted with it are Confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged.  If you have received this email inadvertently or you are not the intened recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute, copy or in any way rely on it.  Further, you should notify the sender immediately and delete the email from your computer.  Whilst we have taken precautions to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from such viruses.