[vet-mm] Resources for the 3in6 Competition 2006

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 16 20:02:28 EST 2006

To 3in6 Members,

I've uploaded some planning tools for the 2006 3in6 competition to the
Vitta website at http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/ .  If your school is
involved in the competition this year it may well be worth a look.
Obviously some schools will approach the planning of film clips
differently to others.  As the documents highlight, there are many
different ways of planning a story.

We are also involved in the animation division of the competition this
year and I am hoping for a repeat of the some of the success we had in
the Kahootz competition run by the Australian Children's Television
Foundation.  If you require some resources for Kahootz check out the
site www.gct.com.au <http://www.gct.com.au/>  .

My Blender resources are still in the making and won't be ready till
2007.  If you require assistance using this excellent 3D software make
sure you select the session number 2201 for the VITTA Conference.

Zach Alexakos

Nth Geelong SC

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training..