[vet-mm] WARNING - 3in6 Team Registrations Close Monday 16th October

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 13 22:10:26 EST 2006

VITTA-3in6-2006 News.

1/ Team registrations close Monday 16th October- please get yours in now if you plan to enter a team.

2/ 45 schools have registered so far - this looks like being another wonderful video competition.
Many schools have multiple teams, so there are many students who will experience a day to remember on Thursday 26th October.

3/ The two secrets will be emailed to the official 3in6 teachers on the day before the competition.
If you have not received yours by 12 noon (Wednesday 25th October), please email me on k.richardson at yavneh.vic.edu.au.
Do not tell your students until 9.00 am on 26th.

4/ Please draw your student's attention to the [1]Rules, and to the [2]Judging Criteria. Both are on the website.

5/ Please remember to get all students to sign the official [3]Registration Forms - you only need post to me the school's winning team's form with their video burnt to CD.

6/ Shortly, I will be approaching 3in6 teachers for Phase 2 judging (10-15th November) - this creates the short list in each division for the Finals at the annual VITTA Conference.

Thank you for your wonderful support.

Cheers, Keith