[vet-mm] Graphics Tablets v2

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Thu Nov 30 15:08:15 EST 2006

A Cintiq runs into 1000's of $ - that's the one that is effectively a
monitor you draw on - I've used one and its great, but the cost.

I use a Wacom tablet and purchased another this year for my son - I
recommend these - excellent quality at a reasonable price.

Prices vary depending on size and model - can't remember exactly what I
paid - I think it was about $128 on special educational pricing - that
was a shop special too.

-- Rob