[vet-mm] RE: Training/PD for country teachers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:34:20 EST 2006

Tony Forster and I don't mind coming out to the country to run workshops
with GameMaker, Moodle, Linux etc. I think that VITTA would be happy to help
coordinate.

If anybody has any views on this, offer to host the training, things we must
think about then drop me a line directly off this list and I will guarantee
to pass the details onto our new EO Renee.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au