[vet-mm] RE: Training/PD for country teachers

Tinkler, Jacquie J tinkler.jacquie.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 27 11:42:15 EST 2006

This issue is perennial...even if there are sessions offered in the next
town or regional centre there is often a lot of travel involved. And
personally, I would rather spend a couple of hours or more going to
Melbourne than another town - I can get other things done if I take a
trip to the big smoke. For me the big issue is cost of
travelling...wherever you end up travelling to... and who pays!

And as much as I lerrrve computers, I hate online training! Love to be
with people! (And then talk about computers! :-))

Cheers,

Jacq.