[vet-mm] Training/PD for country teachers

Beveridge, Kent T beveridge.kent.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 27 10:44:47 EST 2006

As a staffer in the country, it concerns me that there is a distinct lack of=
 training that is not Melbourne based. I think this is going to alienate tho=
se of us teaching in country schools wrt specific skills training and miss s=
ome key networking opportunities.
I wonder what the thoughts of other list participants are on this issue...

Kent.