[vet-mm] 3in6-Download Change because of new Copyright Laws

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 22 21:11:47 EST 2006

To Download Previous 3in6 Entries.

We have set up an educational course for everyone interested in entering 3in6 in the future.
Log onto "[1]http://3in6.openlab.net.au/moodle/", choose the "3in6-Instruction-Course", enrol in the course by following instructions, and from that time on you should have free access to all 3in6 educational resources. Enjoy!
>From now on, VITTA-3in6 will be administered by its new Co-ordinator, Roland Gesthuizen, following my retirement from the position, due to Long Service Leave next year.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the hundreds of wonderful students, teachers and administrators, and of course VITTA, who made the first 3 years of 3in6 such a success story.
I wish you all many happy days of video and animation creation late in October each year. Clouds, Bark and Elephants have been the secrets - I wonder what Roland has in mind for 2007? We'll have to wait and see. Over to you Roland... Thank you.
Keith