[vet-mm] PixelEd Gear Up CD

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Nov 19 20:55:23 EST 2006

Hi Paul and everyone who attended the Gear Up session last week,
Paul's CD is faulty, and one of the others did not perform on every computer=
. I bulk copied them and didn't manage to check each one individually, sorry=
, though I did check the first few. If you have a faulty one, please give me=
 a mailing address and I will send you a (working) copy. Don't email the lis=
t, use:
stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thanks for alerting me to the problem Paul. I'm at Eltham HS so probably the=
 mailing option is best,
Marian