[vet-mm] Advanced Features unit

Mark Russell markwingara at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 16 23:15:34 EST 2006

Hi Rob,
This has caused some confusion amongst our cluster of VET schools as to when
it should be awarded and what happens if students are enrolled in Program 2
and then choose not to complete Cert III.
I spent a bit of time hunting up the long lost documents you are talking
about. This link should get you where you want to go

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/publications/multimedia_b
ooklet_2003.pdf

It's part of the VET in schools info from sofweb.
Cheers
Mark