[vet-mm] re: 2006 exam

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 16 15:48:39 EST 2006

It is so true Marylou.  We need to have more indepth IT stuff taught in
the lower levels to bring kids up to speed.  I have found that when I
have taught it to these lower year levels the kids really love it too.
I guess all we can do on this one is keep nagging our timetablers, etc
to give the kids more ICT.

Rachelle