[vet-mm] Advanced Features unit

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 14:23:18 EST 2006

Quick question about the unit - ICAITU126A - Use advanced features of
computer applications

I understand the unit is covered over the two years of the course and
assessed upon completion of the final year. I remember reading this in
an official VCAA/VET document some time ago, but I can't put my finger
on this document now.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a document???

Thanks
Rob Swain

**** NOTICE FROM Gordon Institute of TAFE ****
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
Please take appropriate precautions when communicating across the internet.
The Gordon Institute of TAFE under no circumstances accepts liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.