[vet-mm] OT - Suggestions please for Keen Students Activitiy sources

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 12 18:17:40 EST 2006

Please excuse cross-posts.

Hello everyone -
I received this email from the mother of a primary student (Grade 4) who
is
bright and absolutely fascinated with computers.
I had suggested she find somewhere that offers out-of-school activities
in this area, but she did not know where. Neither do I, hence this
appeal...

" Hi Keith I sent you an email ...with regard to a conversation we had
about extending my son (who is in Y4) in the area
of IT.  You mentioned at the time that you would post a request on the
lists that you are part of and get back to me with any suggestions.
I was wandering if anyone had come back to you with any ideas of
after-school enrichment activities for him so he could be more
challenged in an area that he really loves."

Can anyone offer me a suggestion please?

Many thanks,
Keith
Keith Richardson
Leibler Yavneh College