[vet-mm] Phase 1 judging for the VITTA 3-in-6 animation section

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 2 18:32:13 EST 2006

Hi All,

I know we are all madly busy with reports and stuff at the moment but I was=
 wondering if anyone would like to volunteer their time to do phase one judg=
ing for the VITTA 3-in-6 Animation section.  It is to be done between Saturd=
ay Nov 11th- Tuesday 14th at a location not too far from me :-) so out South=
 Eastern Suburbs way.  The pieces are only 1 minute long so it shouldn't tak=
e long to get through.  I need about 9 judges ideally, 3 for junior, middle=
 and senior.   It's great to see what other schools are doing in terms of an=
imation and fun too.  Phase one is just about narrowing down the list to the=
 top few that will be viewed and judged at the VITTA conference.

Email me on mclean.rachelle.l at edumail.vic.gov.au if you can spare a day or a=
n evening.  REmember things like these don't run if people don't out in the=
 effort to run them.

Cheers,

Rachelle

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training.