[vet-mm] A moral dilemma.

peterfowler at optusnet.com.au peterfowler at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 24 11:49:17 EST 2006

Mario
The real delimma is there isn't a definitive resource book that describes the course content the way you teach it. We all teach the content in different ways, with slightly different structures and different groupings of competencies for assessment tasks. The only common documentation is the competencies themselves.
Your RTO needs to be aware that you are a professional who fully understands the course content and delivery strategies. If that doesn't satisfy them then take Paul's diplomatic approach.
Warringal sell VCE VET certIII in multimedia as three seperate assessment task publications which may not suit the competency groupings that you are working with. www.warringalpublications.com.au
good luck
Peter Fowler
Swinburne Senior Secondary College