[vet-mm] advanced features module

Mr John Parlas john.parlas at YVG.vic.edu.au
Tue May 16 17:14:19 EST 2006

Thanks Allan, will do.....

Teacher of Physics, Multimedia
Yarra Valley Grammar
9262 7700

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Allan Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:18 AM
To: 'VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [vet-mm] advanced features module

Generally it is covered by using advanced features in PhotoShop, Flash,
Director, Dreamweaver, etc. I would suggest that you document and
reference it to show what the advanced feature is and don't just tick it
off as a freebie unit.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au