[vet-mm] Paul!!! yoohooo & PixelEd Industry Dinner

Paul Conway director at ideaonline.com.au
Sun May 14 14:57:34 EST 2006

PixelEd Industry Dinner,

Wonderful night (except the weather!)...both speakers excellent and created
great enthusiasm with the quality of work shown and behind the scenes
knowledge...

Thanks to all who organised....

director at ideaonline.com.au

Regards
Paul Conway
Academic Director

Institute for Design Entertainment and the Arts Limited
Level 2, 190 Queens Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
mail:  PO Box 1293 GPO Melbourne VIC 3001  >  phone: +61 3 9600 2832>  fax:
+61 3 9600 2853
e-mail: info at ideaonline.com.au  >  website: www.ideaonline.com.au  >
Provider No:4642   >  C.R.I.C.O.S. 01808G   >   ABN 32081532452