[vet-mm] A Business-Logo Design Exercise

Claire rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 20 14:48:03 EST 2006

Hi Keith,
It's almost zodiac-like, in fact the site does have a Feng Shui section.
Says I'm 'water beads', too, clearly relating to my life long support of
the Mighty Blues!
I can't see any hexadecimal codes, I guess because it relates to paint
and interior design, rather than web design etc.

Another really interesting site related to colour is
http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck/vischeckURL.php
Allows you to view pages as they would be seen by people (mainly men)
with different types of colour blindness. Doesn't work on all pages but
I get the kids to check something simple such as Google.
It can be a bit slow, but the students find it fascinating. The image
examples on the site are really interesting.
Claire :-)