[vet-mm] 3in6 Website Latest Addition

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 14 15:50:50 EST 2006

Hello everyone.
Announcing the latest addition to the 3in6 Website - the Directors Cut
from the Junior Winning School (Koonung) in 2005. Thank-you Team
Koonung!
The students have just finished creating their Directors Cut, and here
it is.
Visit the News page:
http://3in6.openlab.net.au/news.htm
and from here follow the links. You can download the video in your
choice of file-type: for Mac owners, try .mov (quicktime) and for
Windows operators, try the .wmv (Windows Media Player).

Now that Term 2 is about to begin (for most Victorian Schools), let your
students know about 3in6-2006. The website has plenty of helpful
information, and they can start to get involved.
Although the competition does not happen until October, getting skills
up-to-scratch cam keep them busy for months.
Note that this year we will be marking on lighting (new for 2006).
Also note that there are three new divisions, especially created for the
animation-fans in your student body. Victoria leads the world in short
animation video production, so encourage your own students to catch the
latest wave-of-success.

I look forward to welcoming back those schools who were involved in 2004
and 2005, and to welcoming those who join us for the first time in 2006.
Once you get involved, life may never be the same again. My students are
bugging me already - please teach us how to xxx. you promised that I
could xxx and so on. 3in6 creates a strongly felt desire to learn, and
all you have to do is feed it a little at a time. Don't worry if you
don't know  how to do it - that is what this list is for - we help one
another! And the web-site contains a huge number of resources both for
students as well as teachers.

Bye for now,
Keith Richardson.
VITTA 3in6-2006 Organizer.