[vet-mm] IDEA looking for teacher/s

Paul Conway director at ideaonline.com.au
Tue Jun 13 16:23:07 EST 2006

Hi All,

IDEA is looking for new staff

Course is at Cert III level

We are looking for teachers for:

 - Illustrator
 - Photoshop
 - Flash

Each is delivered as a separate day of 6+ hours or is broken up into 2 3+ hr
blocks

Any one interested to send their resume to: director at ideaonline.com.au

We are looking to start on July 17th

Regards

Paul Conway

Academic Director

Institute for Design Entertainment and the Arts Limited

Level 2, 190 Queens Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia

mail:  PO Box 1293 GPO Melbourne VIC 3001  >  phone: +61 3 9600 2832>  fax:
+61 3 9600 2853

e-mail: info at ideaonline.com.au  >  website: www.ideaonline.com.au  >

Provider No:4642   >  C.R.I.C.O.S. 01808G   >   ABN 32081532452

PLEASE NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the
use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged or
protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly
prohibited. The institute does not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in
transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses
or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in
error, please contact us on +61 3 9663 9099 and delete it immediately from
your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment.