[vet-mm] flash problem

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 6 20:41:34 EST 2006

Here's my Cert II exam which I gave today - I've used it a couple of years running now, but I have been sprung! I have four kids doing Cert II whose brothers did it last year, and they discussed the questions, luckily post-exam. New exam next year I guess! Actually I have changed my mind and put in last year's, nearly identical but with one extra prac question, on Flash. If you use it, you will need to use your own images for Prac Tasks 1 and 2 - too big to send. Task 3 file is included.